20 Minute Chicken Parmesan
This is also good for parmesan chicken subs.
4 boneless chicken breast halves
1 egg, slightly beaten
1/2 C. seasoned bread crumbs
2 tbl. butter or margarine
1 3/4 C. spaghetti sauce
1/2 C. mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 C. parmesan cheese, grated
- Flatten chicken to even thickness.
- Melt margarine in skillet. Brown chicken on both sides.
- Add spaghetti sauce.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Simmer 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Cook pasta according to the box and serve over pasta.