Eat and enjoy!
1 thick top round steak
1 large onion, chopped
butter or olive oil for sauteing
salt to taste
1 bottle of white wine
1 can of beef broth
1 pkg. egg noodles
1 pint sour cream
- Brown large onion in skillet with butter and olive oil.
- Remove onion from skillet.
- Cube thick top round steak. Dredge in flour and brown in onion and butter sauce.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add onion back to skillet, along with beef broth, and pour white wine (1/2) bottle and simmer.
- Continue adding white wine until bottle is used up over a period of an hour or two.
- Cook until meat is tender.
- Remove and let cool.
- Add sour cream (at least 1 pint) and heat back up slowly.
- Add sliced mushrooms and heat a few more minutes.
- Serve over noodles.