My husband loves this recipe.
1 1/2 C. graham cracker crumbs
1/2 C. powdered sugar
8 oz. cream cheese
2 egg whites
1 C. sugar
1 (15 oz) can of blueberry pie filling
2 sticks butter or margarine
1 container of cool whip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and melted butter or margarine.
- Spread graham cracker mixture into a 9" x 13" pan. Spread evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10. Let cool.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 C. sugar, and egg whites until smooth.
- Spread over graham cracker mixture then bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until light brown. Let cool completely.
- Spread blueberry pie filling over the top and chill.
- Once recipe is chilled spread cool whip over the top and continue to chill until ready to serve.