This is the best chicken casserole I have ever eaten.
1 box of chicken rice-a-roni
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 C. diced chicken (4 breasts)
2 eggs beaten
1 small can of mushrooms (optional)
1 stick margarine or butter
1/2 pound velvetta
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare rice as directed on the box.
- In sauce pan melt margarine, soup, mushroom pieces, velvetta, and once cheese is melted mix well.
- Add chicken, rice, and eggs.
- Place in a greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Sprinkle top with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until middle is bubbly and top starts to brown.