This is a delicious chicken salad recipe.
Medium Rotisserie Chicken
5 oz. plain yogurt
1 heaping tablespoon mayonnaise
20 to 30 seedless grapes
1 oz. sliced almonds
salt and pepper to taste
Dash of curry powder (optional)
- Remove chicken from bone and shred with your hands. (I prefer to use only the white meat but you can use both if you like).
- Wash grapes and slice in half, set aside. You can also add the dash of curry powder at this time if you choose to do so.
- Add yogurt and mayonnaise to the shredded chicken and mix.
- Add grapes and almonds to the chicken mixture.
- Add salt and pepper and mix.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Chicken salad can be served as a sandwich on your choice of bread or on a bed of lettuce. I also like to eat this recipe on pita chips as a snack.