Chocolate Chip Dip
I got this recipe from my niece Natalie. Kids love this recipe.
8 oz. cream cheese
1 stick butter softened
3/4 C. confectioners sugar
2 Tbls. brown sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 bag of mini chocolate chips
- Mix together cream cheese and butter.
- Add in confectioners sugar and mix well.
- Add 2 Tbls. brown sugar and mix well.
- Add 1/2 tea. vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips until well blended. You can additional chocolate chips if you think they are needed.
- Serve with chocolate graham crackers.