Moist, Easy, and Delicious!
1 box of yellow cake mix
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
1 8oz. sour cream
1 8 oz. cool whip
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 bag of flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare yellow cake mix as directed on box. Pour into a 13" x 9" baking pan.
- Punch holes in top of cake and pour sweetened condensed milk over hot cake. Let cool completely.
- Mix sour cream, cool whip, and powdered sugar.
- Frost cake with cool whip mixture.
- Sprinkle coconut over the top of the cake.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- (I cut the amount of sugar in the icing in half because we thought it was too sweet. You can add up to 1 1/2 cups of sugar if you prefer).