This is a great recipe for summertime!
1 pkg. sugar cookie dough
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 C. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
Fruits: Kiwi, grapes, strawberries, blueberry's, etc.
- Roll out cookie dough evenly into a round pizza pan.
- Bake as directed for the cookies and let cool.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread over cooled cookie dough.
- Slice fruits and spread over the top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- It is best if you slice it with a pizza cutter just like you would slice pizza.