This recipe is moist and delicious! Great with just about anything!
1 C. white sugar
1 C. melted butter
4 eggs, beaten
1 (15 oz.) can of cream corn
1/2 (4 oz) can of green chilies, diced
1/2 C. monterey jack cheese, schredded
1/2 C. cheddar cheese, shredded
1 C. yellow cornmeal
1 C. plain flour
4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In bowl, beat together butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Mix in cream corn, chilies, and cheeses.
- In a seperate bowl, stir together flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and salt.
- Add flour mixture to the corn mixture and stir until smooth.
- Pour into a greased 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool slightly before cutting.