The perfect mix of sweet and salty. I have also heard this called "White Trash".
4 C. rice chex cereal
4 C. crispix cereal
5 5 oz. bars of white chocolate
1 lb. plain m & m's
1 lb. cocktail peanuts
1/2 bag of medium pretzels (break in half)
- Melt chocolate in double boiler.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Thoroughly coat dry ingredients with melted chocolate.
- Spread mixture on 2 cookie sheets.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Break apart and place in airtight container.
- You may keep in the refrigerator or at room temperature.