This recipe is delicious!
1 1/2 C. self-rising flour
1 1/2 sticks of softened butter or margarine
1 C. chopped pecans
1 8 oz. cream cheese softened
1 1/2 C. powdered sugar
1 8oz. carton of whipped topping
4 C. diced peaches
1 cup of sugar
4 Tbls flour
4 Tbls. dry peach jello
1 C. water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first 3 ingredients. Press into a 9 x 13" pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees until starts to brown.
- Combine next 3 ingredients and layer over cooled crust.
- Spread peaches over this layer.
- In a saucepan, mix 1 C. sugar, 4 tbls flour, and water. Stir in peach jello. Cook over medium heat until thick and clear.
- Pour over peaches and refrigerate.
- May be served when completely cooled.