This is a delicious recipe that can be served over grits, rice, or noodles.
1 pork tenderloin
1/2 C. white wine
1/4 C. calamari olives chopped
1/2 C. chicken stock
1 tsp capers
2 Tbls margarine
2 Tbls canola oil
- Cut pork tenderloin into 1 1/2" rounds.
- Flatten with a rolling pin.
- Roll in flour with salt and pepper.
- Brown on both side with margarine and canola oil.
- Mix white wine, chicken stock, capers, and olives.
- Pour mixture over meat and bring to a boil.
- Serve over grits, rice, or noodles.