Great and best if fixed the day before serving.
5 lbs. potatoes
10 to 12 slices of bacon (cooked crisp).
1 C. drained sweet salad cubes
3/4 to 1 C. mayonaise
2 tea. mustard
salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes in salty water until tender (do not overcook).
- Cool potatoes by running under cold water.
- Mix crumbled bacon, mayonnaise, mustard, and salad cubes until even.
- Add this mixture to potatoes and salt and pepper to taste. (Should be moist)
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Overnight is best.