My daughter loves this soup!
4 C. potatoes, peeled and cubed
3/4 C. onion, chopped
4 C. chicken broth
1/2 tbls. salt
1/2 tbls. pepper
4 tbls. butter
1/4 C. flour
1 1/2 C. heavy cream
1/4 C. sour cream
- Add potatoes, onions, chicken broth, salt and pepper to slow cooker. Set it to low for 6 hours.
- In a saucepan, combine the flour. heavy cream and sour cream. Whisk until thickened.
- When the slow cooker is done, pour in the thickened mix.
- Stir, cover and set the slow cooker to low for another 30 minutes.
- Serve with shredded cheese, bacon and chopped scallions.