Short Bread Cookies
I save these for Christmas time.
1 C. unsalted butter
2 C. all purpose flour
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 C. confectioners or granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients until blended well.
- Roll out dough onto cutting board until about 1/2" thick.
- Using a round small cookie cutter cut out cookies.
- Dip top of cookie into granulated sugar.
- Place onto a greased cookie sheet with sugar side up.
- Bake at 325 degrees for about 10 minutes or until they barely start to brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool before removing from cookie sheet.