Shrimp and Linguine
We love this recipe! Light and delicious!!!!
1 pound linguine
4 tbls. butter
4 tbls olive oil
2 shallots, chopped fine
2 cloves garlic, minced
Pinch of red pepper flakes
1 pd shrimp, peeled and deveined
Kosher salt and black pepper
1/2 C. dry white wine
Juice of 1 lemon
1/4 C. parsley, finely chopped
- Cook pasta with salt, as directed on box.
- While pasta is cooking, melt 2 tbls butter and 2 tbls olive in a skillet. Saute shallots, garlic, and red pepper flakes until shallots are clear.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper and add them to the pan and cook until they turn pink. Approximately 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove shrimp from the pan; set aside and keep warm.
- Add wine and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
- Add 2 tbls butter and 2 tbls olive oil.
- When butter is melted, return shrimp to the pan along with the parsley and cooked pasta. Stir well and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle more olive oil over pasta and serve immediately.