Great crowd pleaser!! Easy to make
24 Jumbo Pasta Shells
1 (15 oz) ricotta cheese
2 C. mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/2 C, parmesan cheese, grated
1 (10 oz) pkg frozen chopped spinach,thawed (optional)
1 Large egg, beaten
salt and pepper
1 tsp. italian seasoning
Pinch of nutmeg
26 oz. of spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Cook pasta according to box.
- In a large bowl, stir together ricotta, 1 c. mozzarella, parmesan, spinach, egg, salt, pepper, italian seasoning, and nutmeg.
- Spread 3/4 C. spaghetti sauce into bottom of baking dish.
- Stuff shells with cheese and spinach mixture and place in dish on top of sauce.
- Spoon remaining sauce over shells.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and bake for 35 minutes. Remove cover and bake approximately 10 more minutes until bubbly.