Zesty Sausage Squares
My family loves anything with sausage in it.
1 C. bisquick
1/3 C. milk
4 tbs mayonnaise
1 lb. hot sausage
1/2 C. chopped onion
2 C. shredded cheddar cheese
4 oz. can of chopped green chilies
- Combine Bisquick, milk, and 2 tbs. mayonnaise in small bowl.
- Pat into well greased 9 x 13" baking dish. Will be a thin layer.
- Saute sausage and onions.
- Drain well on paper towels.
- Layer sausage and onions on the Bisquick mixture.
- Beat egg with remaining 2 tbs. mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, and green chilies.
- Spread over meat layer.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes and then cut into squares.
- Great for parties and football games!